- Make sure that you have an authentic version of Windows, because Microsoft will validate your Windows before downloading the patch
- Visit The Microsoft Download Support page and search for: Windows Script 5.6 for Windows XP and Windows 2000
- Under the yellow page, choose your estimated download time
- Select the type of connection you are using
- At the bottom of the yellow box, you can choose the language package you would like to download
- Next to the "Validation Recquired" statement, there's a "Continue" button. Click it.
- Restart you computer after The Installation has completed
- Try to reinstall the software that gave you the error, if the message does not appear anymore, that means the patch is successfully worked.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Patch for Error 2378
Have you ever received the Internal Error 2378 message? It appears because of the damage of Windows Script Host (WSH) , even possible that it is corrupted. WSH is an automation tecnology for Microsoft Windows. It is used for some purposes like logon scripts, administration and general automation. Here are the steps to download the patch: