- Double click the double computer icon in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
- The Network Center appears which shows a graphical presentation of your network.
- If you do not broadcast your ssid, you will need to configure a manual connection.
- Enter the applicable information such as Network Name, Security Type, Encryption Type, and Passphrase.
- You are now ready to connect to your wireless network.
- With Windows Vista, you now have the ability to choose whether your wireless connection is for a public or private network for added security.
- You can now go back to the Network Center and view your graphical display of the connection and set further options.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
configuring a wireless Internet connection in Windows Vista
Here are the steps :